Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Letter Q and A SNOW DAY!

Last week we had letter Q day and made some Queen crowns. Although I told the boy they could have King crowns. :) THey loved making these and we decorated them with gems and markers. My little girl loved it so much that she wore it all weekend for her birthday parties. 








We also made Quesadillas for cooking this day. 


Yesterday was such a fun day!! We haven't really had any snow yet this year and finally Monday night it started coming down. My little girl was so excited that she ran to get all her snow gear on that she has been dying to wear each day, and ran out to help dad shovel. As I watched them I knew we had to have a snow day for preschool. I was excited as the kids got to school because they were all telling me how excited they were for the snow and that they were going to go home after and make snowmen. These are some of the fun activities we did. 

We headed outside and filled our buckets with fresh snow. Then came inside and colored the snow with old markers and made snowmen out of them. 













We practiced our numbers by playing snowball bingo with mini marshmallows.

And of course finished our snow day off with some yummy hot chocolate.

New Stuff:

I have had some fun with the DJ Inkers that my step mom gave me. I love all the fun fonts they have and the graphics are adorable.

I am excited about a bunch of new books I got for reading. I also just ordered some leveled readers from scholastic that I will be sending home for reading each night.


Just a reminder that we have Parent/Conferences starting tomorrow. I look forward to seeing some of you and talking about your sweet little ones. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates