Monday, February 1, 2010

Open Enrollment

I am happy to announce that people are already wanting to sign up for next year! I remember last year being so worried about getting enough students and now it looks as though it shouldn't be a worry at all. I will allow first priority to my families already enrolled and then will have open enrollment to the public on April 1. I will still be doing only one session and it will be the same schedule as I had this year. I am excited for all the new ideas I have planned for next year. This year was great but I see so many ways that I can make things even better. I will still base all of my curriculum off of the Utah State Core to prepare your child for Kindergarten. I look forward to a great year to come and want to publicly thank my parents from this year for all their help. It has been a great first year and went better than I could have expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates