Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yes I'm still here

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in the last week. I kept forgetting to take pictures and some days are so busy that I feel like a tornado hit the house with everything we have done and the huge mess at the end of preschool. We have done a lot of fun things though. For science we finished up our Arctic Animal unit. I was really bummed that we didn't get much more snow at the end of the month to make a penguin statue. O well, there's always next year. For cooking we were able to make some yummy pizza for letter P day. It was so good that I made some more for dinner that night. For letter O day we made these cute little owls out of Heart foams. The kids have been busy learning about money and all the different shapes the last couple of weeks. It's so funny to me that most of them didn't know pennies, nickels or dimes but as soon as we learned about the quarter all of them seemed to know this coin so well. I guess it's probably from asking for money to get a prize out of a machine at the grocery stores. Our Valentine's Day party is coming up soon. If you are interested in helping out with an activity please let me know, I always appreciate the extra help. It looks like the weather is starting to warm up a little. I hope we can all get feeling better as a lot of the kids have been sick this month.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates