Sunday, October 16, 2011

Who's ready to go on a field trip?

We made our way down to Vineyard Nursery for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I love going to this place but the last 2 years have been such a pain because of construction. Sorry to those of you who got lost or stuck on the freeway. We had a blast making our way through the corn maze (it took a little longer this year) :), seeing all the different animals, playing in all the tunnels and slides, walking through the light alley, and of course finishing things off with a snack and picking out a pumpkin!


 Class photo minus one child that was still trying to get here.









 My little bat :)


On Thursday we talked about the letter G and read this book that I wrote when I was younger. As I was reading it I thought, " I would love to get this book published!" But I think I would need the permission of the 3 other people who helped write it and I haven't talked to them since Junior High. O well, at least I get a copy of it. :> We then made our own giraffes to go with it. The kids always love making these stand up. 


We also made Harry Potter's famous Pumpkin milkshake! I thought it was funny because a couple kids said, " I don't like this Miss Julie." but then kept drinking it and said, "oh I really like it now!" I have attached the recipe with it. It is really yummy if you put the whipped cream on top. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates