Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall is here






Last week we talked about the leaves changing and the different things that happen in Fall. I had collected some leaves while hiking over the weekend to let the kids use to make artwork. They turned out really cute and they loved looking at real leaves that were different colors. On Thursday we learned about bats to go along with the month of October. We looked at real pictures of bats and then made bat books. Afterwards for cooking we made dirt with worms in it since bats like to eat insects. All the kids wanted to eat them right away but waited to have them for when they got home. Next week is our field trip to Vineyard Nursery. I am so excited for it. To end this post I had to end with a cute story about one of the kiddos. Last week one of the little girls in the class hurt her finger while playing. I gave it a kiss better and let her put it under cold water and she eventually stopped crying. On Thursday I was going to pick something up and hit my head pretty hard on the table. The same little girl looked at me and said, "It's not bleeding, You're ok!" I thought it was so funny since she had been so upset when she got hurt. Kids are so cute and fun. I love the funny little things they say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates