Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Letter B Day :)







Wow, I think I have definitely learned my lesson today that Preschool is nothing like 2nd grade. I found these cute bear patterns online to make puppets for letter B day. There was a lot of cutting involved but I thought I would be able to handle it. Well before making them we played Pappa Bear Are you Sleeping? for PE. The kids were so tired by the time we were done. We then started cutting and there were a few who were fine to cut but most of them needed A LOT of help. It took a lot of time and by the end 3 or 4 kids were sleeping on the table or had migrated to the couch. :) They still turned out cute though and we had a puppet show at the end of the day that they enjoyed. We also made homemade butter and had it on blueberry bagels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates