Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wack-a-Doo Wednesdays




Well at request I started a summer class. :) It has been really fun so far but goes by so quickly! I am also  so lucky to have a good friend of mine, Miss Lyndsey helping me out this summer. She is so great with the kids! Our first class we talked about friendship and the kids had a great time making friendship bracelets. This week we made cards for our dads for Father's Day. The kids loved making them and were so excited about the "Pop Rocks" they got to put in the pocket. I have been terrible at taking pictures the last couple times because it has been so busy each class time. I will try to do better though. Thanks for letting me teach your adorable kids. They are so much fun and make my day!
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates