Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was our Valentine Party! We played ABC heart bingo, made heart pizzas and passed out Valentine's. Earlier this week we made animals out of hearts. This activity was a bit of a challenge for the kids because I showed them some I had made but told them they needed to be creative and make theirs all on their own. They turned out so cute! And full of lots of glue.

Pics from our party! It was a little crazy today so I didn't get a lot.

Reading Valentine stories.


Little toddlers enjoying all the candy!

Passing out Valentine's.

Heart shaped pizzas made from English muffins. 


Heart Art

My examples: 





With the butterfly you can talk about symmetry and making the same hearts on the other wing.

The kids art work!

This is a fish with multiple eyes! I love how all the hearts stacked on top look like scales on the fish. 



He was so proud of his!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates